phone 402-397-6200 (Local)
1-(888) 4SODORO (Toll Free)
Mrs. Jessen graduated from the University of Washington in Seattle where she was actively involved as a volunteer for environmental education for children. It was also at this time that she began working as a project intern for a grading contractor on a development project in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. Following her graduation, Mrs. Jessen worked on multi-million dollar heavy civil construction projects in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and Maryland as an estimator and project engineer.
After meeting her husband, a born and raised Nebraskan, Mrs. Jessen made Omaha her home and attended Creighton University’s Law School and Heider College of Business. During law school, Mrs. Jessen clerked for two years for an Omaha-area law firm, attended classes at the law school during the day, and attended classes at the business college at night. In 2014, Mrs. Jessen graduated from Creighton University with a law degree and Masters of Business Administration.
As an associate with our firm, Ms. Jessen is involved in litigation covering a wide array of subjects and provides contract drafting and review services. Her main areas of emphasis are insurance defense litigation and construction law. Mrs. Jessen’s work has centered on complex case management, discovery matters, motion practice, contract drafting and contract reviews. She enjoys digging into the details and working to achieve the best possible results for clients.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Motion Practice in State and Federal Courts
- Construction Law
- Civil case management, Electronic Discovery, and Complex Document Production
- Contract Law
- Nebraska, 2014
- Creighton University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Creighton University Heider College of Business (M.B.A., 2014)
- University of Washington (B.A., 2005)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association
- Defense Research Institute
- All Nebraska Courts (2014)
- U.S. District Court of Nebraska (2014)