phone 402-397-6200 (Local)
1-(888) 4SODORO (Toll Free)
Ms. Schott engages principally in the practice of insurance defense, personal injury, and general litigation. She is also the primary appellate lawyer for the firm.
Ms. Schott has extensive experience in medical legal matters, and has handled complex malpractice litigation for over 10 years in Nebraska and Iowa. Additionally, she has engaged in motion practice and depositions in nursing home, physician, and hospital cases during her tenure at the firm.
Ms. Schott is a lifetime resident of the Omaha area. She graduated from Lewis Central High School in Council Bluffs, Iowa, and has lived in Council Bluffs, Glenwood, Iowa, and most recently Omaha.
In her spare time, she enjoys riding her horse and taking care of her pets. She has been involved with various animal shelters and rescue groups, and is currently serving on the Board of Directors of Nebraska Border Collie Rescue. This year, she is serving as the attorney coach for the Lewis Central High School Mock Trial team. She is having a great time and learning a lot.
- University of South Dakota School of Law, Vermillion, South Dakota, 1996 J.D.
- Iowa State University B.A. Major: English
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Nebraska State Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association Member
- Omaha Bar Association Member
- Past Employment Positions:
- Law Clerk, Fourth Judicial District of Iowa, 1996 – 1998