Robert F. Vacek
phone 402-397-6200 (Local)
1-(888) 4SODORO (Toll Free)
Admitted to Bar 1979, Nebraska. Education: University of Nebraska at Lincoln (B.S.B.A. 1976); Creighton University (J.D. 1979). Licensed Real Estate Broker, Nebraska 1981-Present. Member: Omaha Bar, Nebraska State and American Bar Associations.
Mr. Vacek’s area of expertise is commercial law, transactional law, real estate law, probate, probate litigation, wills and trusts, guardianships, conservatorships, elder law, banking law, partnership, limited liability company, corporate law, trade names, trademarks and defense of realtors in negligence actions. Mr. Vacek has been involved in complex commercial real estate transactions both in connection with the purchase and sale of real estate, constructions, leasing and the financing of the same. Mr. Vacek represents large and small corporations in their various commercial and day to day activities. Mr. Vacek also handles the sale and purchase of client’s businesses. Mr. Vacek has handled the probate of estates from small to very large in size. Mr. Vacek handles estate planning upon behalf of the firm’s clients and prepares estate planning for small estates and wealthy clients.
- Areas of Practice:
- Will and Trusts
- Elder Law
- Real Estate Law
- Corporate Law
- Limited Liability Company
- Transactional Law
- Commercial Law
- Banking Law
- Defense of Realtors in Negligence Actions
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska, 1979 J.D.
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, 1976 B.S.B.A.
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Nebraska State Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association Member
- Omaha Bar Association Member
- Ancillary Businesses:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Nebraska 1981-Present