Omaha, Nebraska Law Firm
Local Principles, National Scope
At the law offices of Sodoro Daly Shomaker PC LLO, located in Omaha, we serve individuals, businesses, hospitals and other institutional clients throughout Nebraska, Western Iowa and the nation. The primary focus at our firm is on insurance defense litigation involving personal injury claims, insurance coverage issues, and property and other casualty claims.
Our Omaha insurance defense lawyers have litigated insurance defense cases from Alaska to Florida and Maine to California. Among many distinctions, Sodoro Daly Shomaker PC LLO is approved panel counsel for several large insurance companies including ProAssurance, COPIC. MMIC, The Doctors Company, among many others.
We focus on the following practice areas:
- Insurance defense. We provide knowledgeable and cost-effective representation for insurance companies throughout the United States.
- Medical malpractice defense. We represent doctors and other medical providers including hospitals and nursing homes.
- Professional liability. We defend architects, engineers, other professionals and contractors in Nebraska, Western Iowa, South Dakota and nationwide.
- Commercial law. We provide business counsel and litigation services for companies of all sizes in all phases of the business life cycle, from business formation to dissolution.
- Workers’ compensation. We represent employers, insurers and employees in matters involving workers’ compensation.
- Probate and estate planning. For more than half a century, we have counseled individuals and families through the probate and the estate planning processes.
- Criminal defense. We defend people charged with DUI, traffic offenses, drug offenses and other nonviolent criminal law violations.
- Appeals. We represent clients in state and federal trial and appellate courts.
Contact a Omaha Insurance Defense Lawyer
Whether your legal issues involve business law, criminal law, professional malpractice or appellate work, the attorneys at Sodoro Daly Shomaker PC LLO are ready to put their experience and professionalism to work for you.
Please contact our law Omaha, Nebraska, law firm by contacting us through e-mail or by calling us toll-free at 888-4-SODORO.