Insurance Coverage and Workers’ Comp Lawyers
Workers’ Compensation | Commercial Litigation | Appeals
If you are an insurance carrier, claims agent, risk manager or business professional faced with a serious legal matter, it is important to obtain the assistance of a knowledgeable and experienced attorney who has the ability to aggressively represent your interests in a professional and cost-effective manner.
Contact the Nebraska law firm of Sodoro Daly Shomaker PC LLO for a complimentary, no-obligation case evaluation.
From our law offices in Omaha, our lawyers provide representation for businesses, professionals and individuals in Nebraska, Western Iowa and throughout the United States.
Our primary practice areas are:
- Insurance defense, including personal injury claims, property and other casualty claims, insurance policy interpretations, insurance coverage issues and opinions
- Medical malpractice defense. We defend doctors, dentists, hospitals, chiropractors, nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Professional liability, including defense of brokers and securities dealers, architects, engineers and attorneys
- Commercial law, including business transactions and litigations
- Workers’ compensation. Our attorneys have decades of experience with all kinds of workers’ compensation defense claims. We also help workers injured on the job to recover compensation under the workers’ compensation insurance system.
- Probate and estate planning. For more than 50 years, attorney Emil F. Sodoro and his associates have assisted individuals and families in Omaha and the surrounding region with probate, estate planning and estate administration.
- Criminal defense. If you or a member of your family has been arrested for DUI, DWI, drug possession, sex crimes or improper professional conduct, you need an experienced and aggressive criminal defense attorney who knows how to protect your rights.
- Appeals. We accept appellate cases in all kinds of litigation, both criminal and civil, and have experience with appeals at all levels including the Supreme Court of the United States.
For information about all our practice areas, please contact our law firm, Sodoro Daly Shomaker PC LLO by contacting us through e-mail or, if you prefer, by calling us toll-free at 888-4-SODORO.